Wednesday, April 11, 2012

An Award


I found out that I've been given an award, or better said, my blog has been given an award. Deanna from Little D and Me awarded it to me. And, from what she said on her blog post, it is awarded to blogs with less than 200 followers. This blog definitely falls into that category!
So, now what I'm supposed to do is,
1) award it to 3-5 other small blogs
2) thank the person who awarded me with it (Thanks, Deanna :) Oh, and I have no idea how I manage to get as much sewing in as I do!!)
3) Display the Liebster Blog Award somewhere on my blog...

So, to these blogs goes the Liebster Award:

1) Jess from Gracious Threads. A brand new blog run by my friend, an awesome sewist, Jess!
2) Stacey at Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy. Stacey is currently hosting a Sewing For Boys Sew-along. She has some awesome creativity!
And, last but not least,
3)  Tammy at Happy is...what Happy Does . She has done an awesome tutorial on reverse applique--go check her work out!

So, that is the Liebster Blog Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!