Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November Finishes and Other News


My finishes this month are:

http://www.fabuloushomesewn.blogspot.ca/2013/11/some-more-baby-sewing.html
Tag Blankets
 
Rag Blanket
No, I've still not gotten to that Tinny Dress....
 
And, in other exciting news, I've joined the Amelie and Henri team!
My main task there is to edit the PDF patterns and any other documents that are sent out.
I used to do a lot of writing and I still love it--I just don't have as much time for it anymore!
But, this will keep my editing skills honed!
Yep, I'm quite excited!
 
Go have a look at their Etsy page--they have some beautiful patterns!

Even more exciting news, and one reason why I've been more quiet in the sewing world, we are expecting our 5th child!
I got to hear the heartbeat today after a trying week and we are so thankful!
Lord-willing we hope to meet this little one in the beginning of June, 2014.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Our 6th is due at the end of January - we're pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will definitely have your hands full! Congratulations, my birthday is June 5th and I am an awesome person :)maybe little baby will be born on my birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!