Thursday, January 30, 2014

Baby Boy Button-up

Here are the three Baby Boy Button-up shirts I made.
Finally, I'm getting around to blogging about them!
 
 
The fabrics are all donated by the Fat Quarter Shop!
They've been so generous in the amount of fabric they've donated for us to use for the Pregnancy Care Centre Sew Along!
These are all from the Robotek line for Northcott, which I cannot find on their website anymore.
If you do, let me know!
 
 
That pattern is once again the Baby Boy Button-up by Me Sew Crazy.  


Its just a little too cold to hop outside to take pictures. -30 C with wind chill.
So, these poorly lit pictures will have to do.


 
I have a nice sized box slowly filling up here at home, plus, the Flickr group is filling up nicely too!
So excited how this sew along is going this year!
Thanks to all those who are sewing along!!!

FABulous Home Sewn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fenna! I've been following the pregnancy sew along, but haven't had time to do any. Instead I've sorted out baby clothes and have a box of 0-3 mth to give once I find a center closer than 1 hour away! Thanks for the push to clean out some things here! - Linnet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am adoring all of the little clothes you are making, so adorable, you are doing such a great job! And your quilt looks fantastic, I have no idea what you are talking about, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!