Sunday, August 10, 2014

Betty Skirt and Skirting the Issue!

I recently got to test a very cute little skirt from the Shaffer Sisters!
The Betty Skirt. (Soon to be re-released--will update with link when released!)
There are so many options and sizes in this skirt:
doll, newborn and all the way up to 16, including plus sizes!
Options include a gathered skirt with placket, small pleats, and big pleats!
 
 
I chose to make the large pleats in a 3 month size, using fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop.
My plan is to donate this to the Pregnancy Care Center during our next Pregnancy Care Center Sew-along!
The pattern went together very well--you can print which ever size you'd like with the handy layers feature.

 
I had to let my little girl 'model' it for us...
 
 
I'm joining in on Skirting the Issue over at Simple Simon and Company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!