Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Jocole Leggings

Living in a rather cold climate, and being someone who now loves warmth, I decided that this was the year I would make myself some leggings to keep warm in the winter.
This is rather new for me--last year was one of the first years that I started wearing thick tights as opposed to bare legs in the winter--yes even in -30C I'd be out in bare legs.
I've become a little more sensible, and really, who wants to see blue and purple legs? Ha!
 
 
I used the Jocole Leggings pattern and I love how they turned out.
Fabric is from Girl Charlee. (referral link)  
And, this is how I'll be styling them--with a denim skirt, my Delilah Top (pattern from Golden Rippy) and, oh yes...I forgot my boots and socks. Those'll be there to.
 
 
I guess I'm still short-sleeved--blue and purple arms a little better than blue and purple legs, no?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!